Be Sure You’re Using The Right Business Tool For The Job!
Line printing offers important advantages over laser printing:
Reliability and Durability
Productivity and Time Savings
4 Reasons to Choose Line Matrix Printers
In a world of expensive to maintain laser printers it is smart to consider the latest advancement in line matrix cartridge printing before choosing a print technology. Printronix, the leading manufacturer of industrial line matrix cartridge printers, has consistently pioneered new innovations’ to ensure this technology remains highly competitive and relevant for today’s printing applications. Here are four reasons to consider the latest generation of Line Matrix Cartridge printers.
Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Cartridge Ribbons are up to six times less expensive than laser toner cartridges.
- As print volume increases, consumable savings grow dramatically.
- The average lifespan of a line matrix printer is 7 to 10 years as compared to only 3 years for laser printers.
- Cartridge Ribbons save users about 20% over spool type ribbons used by legacy line printers
- Line Matrix printers’ delivers unmatched, up-time reliability.
- Laser printers are very sensitive to humidity, temperature, static electricity, dust, and other airborne particles, all of which can lead to premature failure, frequent paper jams, print quality issues, and more.
- Light duty plastic cabinetry, delicate internal components requiring a long list of placement and care requirements to ensure proper operation
- Line Matrix printers are specifically designed to withstand harsh environments
- Stored energy shuttle matrix technology, metal cabinetry, sealed electronics, heavy-duty operator interface and rugged user touch-point controls
- Document integrity is more easily maintained with continuous forms media as opposed to cut sheets.
- Printronix’ OpenPrint technology allows printers to Plug & Play in PDF and PostScript, ERP environments.
- Where GUI design and dynamic data driven overlays, messages, barcodes, logos, etc. are required, thanks to our strategic software vendor alliances, there are solutions available that natively support the graphics print language of our printers.
- Line Matrix remains the best technology for printing multi-part forms, oversize media, labels, card stock, and other non-typical media types.
- PrintNet Enterprise, our remote printer management utility delivers visibility and remote control for all network connected devices.
- When compared to laser printers, Energy Star® certified Line Matrix Printers consume as little as 1/3rdthe energy when printing, and 1/7th the energy when in standby mode.
- Throughout their life span, Line Matrix Printers will generate far less landfill waste from consumables, packaging and printer hardware.
- Laser – Require multiple consumables to be replaced at varying intervals; I.e. Toner Cartridge, Fuser Unit, Transfer Roller, Paper Tray Feed Rollers, and Printer Feed Rollers.
- Line Matrix – The only consumable for the Line Matrix printer is the Cartridge Ribbon.
- Cartridge ribbons emit none of the fine particulate emissions generated by laser printers.
Chose Line Matrix Printers….The look of laser, with the reliability and cost of line matrix and dark high-contrast print quality.